 Storage / 812
811  |  813
Subject:
My Storage, Labelling and CAD Dimension system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 04:51:31 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I threw up a page with some quick pics of my building/storage area.

ore importantly are the details of my customized labelling system and the tools
I have laid out on paper for the desktop. They incorporate some nice dimension
and angle guides (great for us LCAD'ers).

Take a look...

http://www.flash.net/~onyx/Storage/Lego_Storage.htm