 Storage / 814
Re: My Storage, Labelling and CAD Dimension system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 07:27:50 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Tim Courtney writes:

WOW!! COOL!

Thank you very much!

It'd be great if you can publish the files that you make this
with, or perhaps even sell it because you put in so much work.

Well, I wouldn't even *think* of selling anything... that's just not the way we
work in the LCad community (like you didn't know that already.. hehe)
But I have thought about how to get the actual files to people. If anyone wants
them in Corel Draw! format, I'll be happy to mail them. I'll probably also put
high-quality .JPG's of each sheet on the web page (like I did with the 2
dimension guide pages). These are good enough to print.

That's really cool lookin!  I wish I had a sorting system like that.  I'm
still pretty early on in my organizing of my collection, with some Plano bins
and some 60-drawer cabinets.

I just love having everything organized. It's awesome to build something (like
the 8448) for the first time, right out of the box. Then to build it later with
all the elements organized... takes less than half the time... and often when I
get a new set, if I'm looking through the box for a piece, I just give up and
go get it from a nicely-labelled drawer.. hehehehehe

-Tim