 Storage / 813
Re: My Storage, Labelling and CAD Dimension system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 05:20:13 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Jeff Boen writes:
I threw up a page with some quick pics of my building/storage area.

ore importantly are the details of my customized labelling system and the tools
I have laid out on paper for the desktop. They incorporate some nice dimension
and angle guides (great for us LCAD'ers).

Take a look...

http://www.flash.net/~onyx/Storage/Lego_Storage.htm

WOW!! COOL!  It'd be great if you can publish the files that you make this
with, or perhaps even sell it because you put in so much work.  That's
really cool lookin!  I wish I had a sorting system like that.  I'm still
pretty early on in my organizing of my collection, with some Plano bins and
some 60-drawer cabinets.

-Tim