 Off-Topic / Fun / 4044
Re: LEGO enters the 4th dimension!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 19:19:05 GMT

Scott E. Sanburn <ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote:
I don't. This auction, if I ran it, would be 0.75, mostly for the
container, postage is like 0.55 I think.

If I sell something to someone over the internet, I like to ship it using
some system which gives me a tracking number, so that the other person can
see that I really sent it and because there's less chance of something going
wrong.