 Off-Topic / Fun / 4048
Re: LEGO enters the 4th dimension!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 03:03:44 GMT

Whereas I use prio, delivery conf, across the board, just about, because
I can't be bothered to spend time calculating whether it's 55 or 77
cents. And given the amount of time and effort I spend finding boxes and
packing material, I have no qualms whatsoever charging 15 a package to
ship a 8480 out.

It's pretty clearly stated in my listings and if people don't want to
read them, that's kind of not my problem.