  Search Results: brasso
 Results 161 – 180 of 349.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Six-wide train windshield

(...) Ah, that'll do. Much more affordable. But the part is PRINTED in 6453. I'll have to whip out my Brasso! As for the lack of a hinge, well, I wasn't actually planning to hinge this windshield the "standard" way, from the top rear. I can work (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 0.814)

  Re: SHELL UFO -- cool piece

I picked up four of these myself, and will probably get some more for just the two pieces you described. It's also nice to get more trans-orange minifig head without shelling out $20+ for them. Hmmm, mayhap it's time to get out the Brasso! Other (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.813)

  Re: Very cool ship

(...) Absolutely. I love Brasso, and I recommend it to anyone who wishes to remove paint from their bricks. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.813)

  Re: Body Armor

(...) Ahhhh, got a visored-helm here with me (shopping spree with the stuff still in the car). Kind of a hulking look, but that's okay. I'm good with an X-acto blade, I'll give that a try when I get home. Some good suggestions. Thanks. I had a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 0.812)

  Re: Body Armor

(...) Hello Bruce! You could use an Xacto knife for best results, watch your fingers! If you don't cut of the tab on the armor you must leave the head slightly raised, advantage is a taller warrior. The red head is good for fire demons, goblins or (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 0.812)

  Re: Review of 7106 Droid Escape

I can't wait to get my hands on those 4x4x6 curved wall pieces! Those will be great architectural building components! You can build up walls like this using the 4x4x1 curved pieces, but its almost impossible to get enough to do anything with. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

brasso
(score: 0.812)

  Re: NEW Star Wars sets appearing on Ebay

Thanks for posting that. I could see some details on these sets I couldn't see before. The tie set comes with a 2x2 latice support like in the movie-maker set. There is one on the lower-right of the box (not attached to the main model). Hopefully, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brasso
(score: 0.811)

  Re: Wanted: Images of New Elements

(...) Heh. Yup, I intend to get a few of these. They are a bit tricky to work with, because they only connect in a straight line (no interlocking, I'm afraid), which is irritating. But it's still more options than we had before. Now I want one with (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.year.2001)

brasso
(score: 0.811)

  Re: Very cool ship

One very cool thing is that you can tell how well the dome pieces retain their luster after the paint was removed. Look at this pic: (URL) reflection of the rear gun is very sharp. Brasso anyone? Dave Jon Palmer <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.811)

  Re: Chrome set opinions and more

(...) Well I don't really ever plan on playing the soccer game as such so using brasso on the numbers doesn't bother me in THAT regard, I just dislike generally modifying parts if I can help it, but there's a first time for everything :^) Mike (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 0.811)

  Re: Review: 7166 Imperial Shuttle

It's a smoked window piece, and it's printed. There's always Brasso. :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

brasso
(score: 0.811)

  Re: Chrome set opinions and more

(...) Well, here's an IDEA: I got the Soccer Field (3409) times two so I could have more of the white torso with the vertical stripe for my archers. The number covered up nicely with a quiver over the back. The goal keepers became helmed knights (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 0.810)

  Chrome set opinions and more

Just put together 3 of the 4 chrome sets and I like 4817 Dungeon more than I did from the box. You get the 4 jewels, the fig and skelly, the 4x12 base type brick, the wall section, the 'extra' helm on the skelly :^) plus the few other small bits. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 0.810)

  Re: Minifigs w/ print on front and back

(...) All the little white and black ResQ dudes have "ResQ" printed on their back. Somehow I got ahold of a set that had no back printing (the big base I think, 6479). They look better that way, Brasso, here I come... Aaron (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.810)

  Re: New idea for tanker cars..

Time to brake out the Brasso or Brake fluid for the white segments. SteveB (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 0.810)

  Re: Spaceship Engine Pics

Brad Hamilton wrote in message ... (...) So, from from what I see in the pictures, am I correct in assuming that Droid Escape comes with one white printed half-cylinder and one light-grey unprinted half-cylinder? I hope one of them _is_ white. A (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.810)

  Re: 8x8 round tile

(...) Try Watto's Junkyard (and Brasso). Two are included and they are printed. Wayne (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.810)

  Re: Brasso alternative

What kind of toothpaste,Do you have the brand name? Gary (Who is REALY sick of Brasso) Bill Farkas <wolfe65@msn.com> wrote in message news:G8KosJ.Cqy@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) print. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.809)

  Brasso alternative

I was putting together a few minifigs tonight with parts from my mini-morgue. I needed a plain red torso, and all I had was one red one with some print on it - and no brasso! Then I remembered that toothpaste is mildly abrasive, so I put a little (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.809)

  Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress

(...) Brian, this is lovely! Innovative geometry and layout; I like the different windows, the vortex, and the bridge especially. There must be a story behind the levitating tower and the roots at the bottom! Are those white or grey Droid Escape (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 0.808)

More:  Next Page >>