 General / 25721
Re: 8x8 round tile
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 20:33:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christopher Tracey writes:
Jonathan Lopes wrote:

I think the one in the Droid escape is more of a dish & not a tile.

Right, I have stacks of 8x8 gray dishes (from the droid escape) but this
particular project needs a tile.  I have two tiles in white from a
Explorians set.  Maybe I could heat a 8x8 dish in the oven for a few
minutes and it will become a tile (j/k)

-chris

Try Watto's Junkyard (and Brasso). Two are included and they are printed.

Wayne