  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 561 – 580 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Do you also want to be able to buy #K10001 ?

(...) Hi all! just wanted to let you know that at least we Germans will get K 10001 for a reasonable price of only 325 DM as we have been informed here: (URL) fact, this is by far the bigger news: the forum unter www.1000steine.de/forum/ has now (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.eu)

brad, justus
(score: 4.001)

  Re: Formal Letter to TLC?

"Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:FzKGvp.5qA@lugnet.com... (...) That's *not* what is happening right now, and its *not* just gripes on our part about how their company is run. Brad Justus came to us last (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.001)

  Re: www.legodirect.com <--- whats going on?

(...) Maybe I can shed some light on this. Suzanne is out of the house at the moment, but I have a cc of a mail that she wrote to someone who asked about this on January 3. Here (below) is what she wrote...I don't think she'll mind my posting it (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.001)

  a couple more GMLTC pictures

Yea, I know I promised more 'teaser' pictures a while back. Well, here are a couple new shots of our still-in-construction train station. It still needs the canopy over the platforms, and the clock tower is waiting for pieces, but you get the idea. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 4.001)

  Re: Lego XML?

(...) format -- the ultimate in text file elegance -- replaced as the de-facto standard for exchanging models online, but an XML-based approach might actually be able to handle a functional superset of .ldr, .mpd, .dat, and .lxf files. If we (the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

brad, justus
(score: 4.001)

  Suggestions to LEGO

Hey all - I just wanted to pipe up about something I was told that would make our opinions and suggestions to LEGO more effective. This weekend we had the awesome opportunity of the company of Brad Justus and Jake McKee. Obviously, when one of them (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.001)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) ok, this time it looks better: 121335 Posts, 2298 Unique names. SORTED BY FREQUENCY Larry Pieniazek 3739 Todd Lehman 1741 Frank Filz 1708 Mark Sandlin 1664 Ross Crawford 1554 Lindsay Frederick Braun 1288 Scott Arthur 1271 Matthew Gerber 1217 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp) !!

brad, justus
(score: 4.001)

  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

(...) Honestly, my impression of the Lego hobbyist community is that there was a boom in growth of AFOL purchasing around 1998-2000. My honest-to-god guess is that AFOLs weren't worth marketing to back in, say, 1992, but we WERE worth marketing to (...) (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.001)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers

(...) ok, here it is. Like last time, only people who posted from the web interface were counted - it's too much of a pain to deal with parsing email addresses for unique ids. So as /. says, if you use these numbers for anything at all, you're out (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.statistics) !!

brad, justus
(score: 4.000)

  Introducing and Planning .datFest

Greetings For about a month now, a few people have been thinking about holding datFest, a convention for Virtual Lego modelling/LDraw in Boston, similar to Mindfest. A few ideas have been exchanged and then discussion fizzled on the topic, as we (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.datfest)

brad, justus
(score: 4.000)

  My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg

Dear Lego Enthusiasts! The German Legoland-Park in Günzburg/Bavaria opened its doors to the members of the Lego World Club and 500 "exclusive" guests from the 1000steine.de community yesterday. You may have seen the big amount of new galleries at (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.de) !

brad, justus
(score: 4.000)

  [PRESS RELEASE] BRICKSWEST™ 2003 FINAL SCHEDULE POSTED - JUST TWO WEEKS LEFT TO REGISTER!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Matthew Gerber BrickMedia, LLC Post Office Box 1292 Santa Maria, California 93456-1292 (805) 347-8460 telephone (805) 349-8872 facsimile matthew@brickmedia.com (URL) 2003 FINAL SCHEDULE POSTED - NEW EVENTS ADDED - JUST (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !

brad, justus
(score: 4.000)

  Nieuws over de Metroliner en de Club Car

Hallo allemaal, Op Lugnet/Lego Company/Official Announcements is zojuist een officieel bericht verschenen over het als "Lego Legends" opnieuw uitbrengen van 12V grijze treinen: voormalig set nr. 4558 Internationale exprestrein en set nr. 4547 (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

brad, justus
(score: 4.000)

  Re: Ode to 1x1 brown plates

You guys are all nuts, That much can be said. I think you have fallen, And bonked your poor head. Brown plates or blue ones, No matter your vice. Are not as important, As a lower bulk price. In the words of Brad Justus, I'll bet you a dime. "Bulk (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.general) !!

brad, justus
(score: 4.000)

  January S@H Catalog

I received a new (January 2002) S@H catalog in an order today. It has the new Alpha Team sets on the cover and Dan Siskind's Blacksmith Shop on the back. It also has a few other new things inside, notably the Yoda sculpture on page 21. The Yoda (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad, justus
(score: 4.000)

  Have they done it again?

I'm just curious... not trying to sound ungrateful, but I'm just wondering if they've done it again? What I'm referring to is the seemingly repeat performance by LEGO Direct this past Friday (Nov 16, 2001). Here's the posting: (URL) find it (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.000)

  Re: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Items

AFAIK, this seller, NinjaPrincess, is a woman who deals with bulk bought Lego which she sorts and resells. I vaguely recall her having bought some 20,000 copies of Final Duel IIs for $1 each for resale from some clearance/wholesale group. (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.000)

  Re: Formal Letter to TLC?

"Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:FzMAw4.L22@lugnet.com... (...) member (...) I would counter you and say that since you have been removed as you admit, you shouldn't be coming in and arguing to the contrary. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.000)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) The most generous refutation I can make to these assertions of yours, Larry, is to merely point out that assertions is all they amount to. I feel quite sure that neither one of us is in possession of the necessary information to do much better (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad, justus
(score: 4.000)

  Brad's talk

Here are rough notes from Brad's talk tonite at NorthWest BrickCon. Sorry for the delay, the venue didn't have connectivity and the nearest Kinko's was closed... and my wifi on this new laptop didn't work for me in the first coffee shop I tried so I (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon) !!

brad, justus
(score: 4.000)

More:  Next Page >>