 Local / European Union / 108
Re: Do you also want to be able to buy #K10001 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.eu
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 23:22:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.eu, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
Hello all,

It seems that the bundle discount offer #K10001 "Deluxe Metroliner kit"
including a #10001 Metroliner and #10002 Railroad Club Car with 10% savings
is going past our noses. It's time for a petition asking Shop at Home to
offer K10001 in European countries also. Who's supporting me ?

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

Hi all!

just wanted to let you know that at least we Germans will get K 10001 for a
reasonable price of only 325 DM as we have been informed here:
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/23409.htm

In fact, this is by far the bigger news: the forum unter
www.1000steine.de/forum/ has now it's own "Brad Justus clone". Our direct wire
to the Lego company is Katharina Sutch. She is daily online and is responding
in the forum on nearly all questions out of the German AFOL community. She
tells us about new releases, news of Brad and for e.g.  the new possibilities
about payment at s@h (no more credit cards needed for Germans, since nearly
noone has a credit card here.)

It came even better for us: those people who have preordered the 10001 and
10002 seperately by phone will get the sets now for the lower K 10001 price!
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/23591.htm

This is the first time I am 100% satisfied with the Lego service! (Even if I
never will buy the legends, but that is another story I have told in the
"another legend dies"-thread in lugnet.trains.

Kind Regards,

Ben