  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 561 – 580 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Get a load of THIS bozo...

Here's some mail I received this morning, after I figured out that the scam "Brad Justus" is really Chris McKinney. This can be independantly verified via deja.com, but examining the source on the scam message, and then running a search to see who (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.640)

  Re: Fair Play (Re: Updated again)

(...) Not to follow myself up, but I wanted to say that after reading this post: (URL) which Brad Justus clearly states that the scans of the retailer catalogue violate the Fair Play policy, my feelings on the subject have changed. I just didn't (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

brad, justus
(score: 0.640)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

"MT" == Mark Tarrabain <markt@lynx.bc.ca> writes: MT> Is Lego Direct going to offer service to Canada, like LEGO Shop at MT> Home does? Although S@H is a notable exception, I have noticed in MT> the past the disconcerting tendency for them to be (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.639)

  Introducing and Planning .datFest

Greetings For about a month now, a few people have been thinking about holding datFest, a convention for Virtual Lego modelling/LDraw in Boston, similar to Mindfest. A few ideas have been exchanged and then discussion fizzled on the topic, as we (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.datfest)

brad, justus
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Big Lego Christmas

Remy Evard wrote in message <8EAD248evardmcsanlg...et.com>... (...) What a load!!! Well every member of our family received an ample supply of Lego, however we also got a new KABOB* for Christmas. I finally had my baby (a boy) and he was kind (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Get a load of THIS bozo...

Oops. Yes, of course. I know nothing of the real Brad, who (supposedly?) works for LEGO. But the troll who posted to rtl in Brad Justus' name was Chris McKinney, who has been hanging about, wondering what kind of money she can get for her LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.637)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) Who's to say they would need slaves? The Civil War was more than slavery, the could just concentrate on the battles and not the causes. (soap box mode et drifting off topic) The war was fought over the opression of the North on the South, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

brad, justus
(score: 0.637)

  Re: Lets Just Pretend Lego are really listening to us :-\

Way to go Kaz, sounds like you had heaps of fun.Looking forward to seeing the photos. The airport idea is a great one. I would love a few decent jumbo's with transparent windows. (never managed to track down any of the older ones) Maybe your wish (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

brad, justus
(score: 0.637)

  Re: Language slipping?

(...) subject read "What the F...." that was posted in the lugnet.dear-lego group. (URL) realize it was because some thought that the origional Brad Justus post might have been a hoax but I would hope that people would give others the benifit of the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.636)

  Re: What the F.......

In response to myself: I WAS WRONG. LEGODIRECT AND BRAD JUSTUS (The legitimate one) DO EXIST. Just wanted to help clear this up. The hoax is the retraction posted to RTL, not the posts to Lugnet from Brad Justus. Note: I will not be deleting my (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.635)

  Re: www.legoworldshop.com closed

I think it will be temporary and there is going to be a totally new online shop later. I don't know what TLC plans but the new Speed Slammer Sets (Technic #8236-8238 I think) do have the following on the back of their instructions (European (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.635)

  Re: 7159 Star Wars Bucket

Jason Brown <jmbrown@mines.edu> wrote in message news:384A924F.84E66E...nes.edu... (...) the (...) The Y2K page at BrickSet is in a state of flux at the moment, so page 7 yesterday won't necessarily be page 7 tomorrow. I have reinstated textual (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

brad, justus
(score: 0.635)

  Re: How old are you?

In response to Mark Geddes informal poll. I'm 43 and I don't own a pinball machine. I didn't do legos as a child. My wife and I got the Mindstorms kit for my 10 year old last Chrism-akkah (as my wife puts it), but dad seems to be more interested. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

brad, justus
(score: 0.635)

  Re: What the F.......

(...) Yes, the impersonator has been identified by posting IP address. God bless cable modems and their static IP addresses. I haven't written to abuse@mediaone.net yet because I am wondering how much we as the community should do, and how much Brad (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.635)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

This is great! I want to tell you this: I live in Sweden, and many things in the U.S. are not available here. I´d like a more even distribution of LEGO everywhere and not just the US. Brad Justus skrev i meddelandet ... <SNIP> But here’s a little (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.634)

  Re: Enough already

(...) materials (...) they (...) Lego is being generous? I would say they're being practical, having concluded that the ill-will generated and costs involved in pursiring the removal of scans is not worth the perceived benefit. Let's not forget that (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.634)

  Re: Proof of TLG's Concern for AFOL?

Richard Marchetti wrote in message ... (...) doing (...) for (...) AFOL (...) capitalism. (...) other -- (...) their (...) as (...) silence (...) posting (...) the (...) one (...) no (...) wrong, (...) do (...) certainly (...) issue. (...) with (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.633)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

Doyle, I think David's point is, how do we know anything with 100% certainty? Without going too deeply into epistimology (we HAVE done just that on off-topic.debate, you could review it if you're interested) I'd claim that we know things in general (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.633)

  Re: TLC or TLG?

(...) I would be inclined to not worry about it until there is some change in LEGO's Fair Play policy(1), which still gives "LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site" as an (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.632)

  Enough already

I may be in the minority here, however I am really tired of all the complaints people are having about the post from Brad Justus, concerning the legality of Lego scans. We asked for clarification from LEGO and we got it!! I may not agree with it, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.632)

More:  Next Page >>