 Star Wars / 5058
Re: 7159 Star Wars Bucket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 13:11:48 GMT

Jason Brown <jmbrown@mines.edu> wrote in message
news:384A924F.84E66E06@mines.edu...

Lawrence Wilkes wrote:

I know there has been discussion on this before, but the latest scans of • the
2000 catalog confirm a Star Wars Bucket.

Now we can start guessing whats in it!

Thanks to Huw Millington at Brickset for the following scans
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/Search.asp?SearchType=Y2K

go to page 7

Page 7 of what?  That page of the catalog dosn't have anything SW, and
that link dosn't have 7 pages...  please be more specific!!!  I have to
know!!  :)

The Y2K page at BrickSet is in a state of flux at the moment, so page 7
yesterday won't necessarily be page 7 tomorrow.

I have reinstated textual descriptions of the sets found in the 2000
retailers catalogue, but the images are no longer available, in accordance
with the message yesterday from Brad Justus.

Huw
Curator www.brickset.co.uk