 Star Wars / 4800
Re: 7159 Star Wars Bucket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 23:12:21 GMT

Lawrence Wilkes wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Brown writes:

Page 7 of what?  That page of the catalog dosn't have anything SW, and
that link dosn't have 7 pages...  please be more specific!!!  I have to
know!!  :)

By now I guess everyone has seen the ranting about Huw's posts and the fact
they have been subsequently removed from his web site. Therefore my comments
on page 7 dont relate any more.

Fortunately, I still have them in my cache.
Due to the now exterme exclusivity of these pictures, I am willing to trade
photo's of the Star Wars bucket for MISB 4558 Metroliners

regards
lawrence

I will send a picture for free to anyone who wants one

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com