 Dear LEGO / 731
730  |  732
Subject:
Get a load of THIS bozo...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 23:50:04 GMT

Here's some mail I received this morning, after I figured out that the scam
"Brad Justus" is really Chris McKinney.

This can be independantly verified via deja.com, but examining the source on
the scam message, and then running a search to see who else comes up as
posting to UseNet from that source.

Chris McKinney is the only person who comes up. I don't know what she was
thinking, but you might want to avoid having dealings with her.

Rob

----------
From: Chris McKinney <crmckinney@mediaone.net>
To: "Robert M. Dye" <robdye@writeme.com>
Subject: Re: Hi
Date: Sun, Dec 12, 1999, 8:58 PM

I didn't try to hide it. All I did was change a couple settings in my e mail
program. I got bored and wondered what public reaction would be. No harm
intended.

"Robert M. Dye" wrote:

Brad!

How the heck are you?

Boy, you better hope it wasn't illegal, because you left trails all over the
place.

As it is, plenty of people will be none to happy with you.

Rob