 Dear LEGO / 732
Re: Get a load of THIS bozo...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 13:54:03 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Robert M. Dye writes:
Here's some mail I received this morning, after I figured out that the scam
"Brad Justus" is really Chris McKinney.

Just to clarify (!) Robert is speaking about the so-called "scam Brad Justus",
not the Real Brad Justus.

Brad Justus is a real person, but someone forged a post in his name on the
Usenet group rec.toys.lego yesterday.

--Todd