 General / 11950
Re: TLC or TLG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 04:05:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tobias Möller writes:
Does this mean I´ll have to change my disclaimer?
If I don´t, what will happen?

I would be inclined to not worry about it until there is some change in LEGO's
Fair Play policy(1), which still gives "LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group
of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site" as an
appropriate disclaimer.

As to using "TLC", I've chosen to follow Brad Justus' example and use "LEGO"
to refer to the company.  (I seem to recall seeing that various places on the
LEGO site, as well.  I figure if anyone here-abouts knows what to call the
company, he does. :)

Julie Krenz skrev i meddelandet ...
In lugnet.general, Tobias Möller writes:
I have always used the acronym TLG for "The Lego Group" but now I see
people are using "TLC". Isn´t that a music group? They made "Waterfalls" and
"No Scrubs" :-)

Is it some demand from TLG/TLC that we use TLC instead? And what does it
mean?

Here is some info on TLG/TLC:
http://www.lugnet.com/publish/?n=1132
http://www.lugnet.com/publish/?n=1149