  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 521 – 540 of about 3900.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  ldraw.org Logo Change

Well... In an interesting question and answer session I had originally with Brad Justus, it came to my attention that TLC did not approve of the 3D red brick ldraw.org logo. Brad checked with the corporate counsel about the logo, and relayed the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad) !

brad, justus
(score: 4.004)

  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) Since no one else is speculating, perhaps I can give it a try ....... One of the major stumbling blocks for bulk orders in the past (prior to the USA discontinuance of bulk sales in 1987) has always been the LEGO inventory control system. All (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.004)

  support & disclaimer on homepage

(...) Interesting timing with your post, Scott. :-) On April 27 (just 5 days ago) we received a small financial donation "on behalf of The LEGO Company" from Brad Justus. I'm not sure yet how or whether this will affect the disclaimer on the (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.004)

  Re: What's the difference between LEGO Direct and LEGO Shop At Home?

(...) Just to set the record straight, this was actually requested on June 22 via email and not during the FTF discussion on July 19, and it was not a mere "suggestion" that LD "might" want to offer some clarification, but rather a very serious (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

brad, justus
(score: 4.004)

  BricksWest™ 2003 Keynote Address Q&A

At events past, Brad Justus, Senior Vice President, LEGO Direct has graciously given attendees unprecedented access to information related to the LEGO hobby. He has presented new and surprising product announcements, and has accepted live questions (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest)

brad, justus
(score: 4.004)

  Re: Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?

Wayne R Hussey <eskimo@uswestmail.net> wrote in message news:Fn7q20.AJJ@lugnet.com... (...) just (...) Oh, please, you first!.. (...) appropriate (...) the (...) any (...) means. (...) If you still didn't get the idea after more than a hundered (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.004)

  BrickFest 2003: Surfing the Bathtub

Hey folks, Thursday: We took off from Etobicoke bright and early as John Guerquin came by my house. Note, I had asked John to remind me to take the pipe glue and extra elbows out of the garage. Shortly before we picked up Dave Astolfo in Burlington, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

brad, justus
(score: 4.004)

  Re: New newsgroups for LEGO Direct and the LEGO Company

(...) Some more background and clarification (Important): This new .lego.* area (especially .lego.direct) is intended more as a "community dialogue with the LEGO Company -- for courteous and concise discussion" than as a regular traffic discussion (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general) !!

brad, justus
(score: 4.004)

  Re: Best way to get into LEGO Trains?

(...) (URL) Ahem> It's all right; I had to correct (URL) Brad Justus> as well: Q19: We all know that Lego Direct has picked up the banner for trains and... A19: (Mr. Justus interrupts) We are not going to do 8-wide John. (Crowd Laughs) Q19b: What do (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

brad, justus
(score: 4.004)

  Re: Brad Justus at Legoworld 2002

(...) Hi Jonathan, he was there for 2 days and he gave us (members of de Bouwsteen and attending guests ca. 90 minutes for questions and answers. So you can imagine he mentiond just EVERYTHING in that time. But if you ask, if he gave any special (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.003)

  Re: Status for Train Show?

(...) Steve,I am in contact with Brad Justus.He has offered us help and i am waiting to hear back from him again.I emailed him a list of things we may need(plates,tress/flowers and a K8((larry suggested that)) ......... Brad also asked how many (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

brad, justus
(score: 4.003)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Interview on Mindstorms in Montreal Talk Radio

(...) (URL) an actress who was on the Fox TV show "Party of Five" playing the youngest sister of a set of siblings whose parents had died. Only notably because Greg Hyland had once served as the layout editor of a quick and dirty "cash in" celebrity (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

brad, justus
(score: 4.003)

  Re: I need technic!!!...!!!

(...) Brad Justus stated at BrickFest 2002 that Techinc was not dead. I think he indicated that new sets were coming out in the third quarter. Also, pictures from the Altered States Magazine covering Toy Fare indicate possibly 3 or 4 new medium to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

brad, justus
(score: 4.003)

  Re: Bulk Sets (was: Re: How about "Technic Tubs" ?)

(...) Bill and Allan I brought that point up with Brad Justus at Brickfest 2001 when I asked about single color 3033's. I, like alot of other people, assumed (never assume) it was a loss leader also. Brad said it "was not a loss leader", however the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.003)

  Re: Formal Letter to TLC?

(...) G'day Tim, First of all, thanks for your reply. As I imagine you're aware, I wasn't trying to start up any arguments, but was just trying to put another perspective on things, from someone who is both a LEGO hobbyist and a member of LUGNET, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.003)

  BricksWest 2002 Wrap-Up

WOW! That, in a word, easily sums up all of the fun, excitement, building, play and friendships that were a part of BricksWest 2002! I would like to once again personally thank everyone who attended this inaugural event. It is difficult to support (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.announce) !!

brad, justus
(score: 4.003)

  Re: Does it run in the family?

(...) struck me as a bit odd, when someone mentioned Seattle as a big market for LEGO, and he said Dallas was too. At the time I was thinking "what's so special about Dallas?" but since Betty Justus lives in Dallas according to that article, it (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brad, justus
(score: 4.003)

  Re: Enhanced verification (was: Re: What the F.......)

(...) It would allow Brad to say to the system, "Hey, don't let anyone post to the system using From: Brad Justus <legodirect@lego.com> unless it was actually Brad Justus (as verified by his ID & password). (...) No. (...) No, not unless you wanted (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.003)

  Re: No big Deal: B-Unit for 10020 Super Chief

(...) Interesting ... At BricksWest, Brad Justus said several times that B-units should have three round windows on each side. Yours has two, but it's faithful to the Lionel model you were basing it on. I wonder if the Lionel kit or Brad was wrong? (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 4.003)

  BricksWest™ 2003 Event Coordinator's Report

BricksWest™ 2003 Event Coordinator's Report February 27, 2003 community \com·mu·ni·ty\, n. 1) A group of people having common interests. 2) Similarity or identity: a community of interests. 3) Sharing, participation, and fellowship. I would like to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !!

brad, justus
(score: 4.003)

More:  Next Page >>