  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 3781 – 3800 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Do you want $50 for a $20 set?

(...) No sweat Rich. I called the same night as you did and then the Lego Shop at Home Headquarters the next morning and they gave the word that there were in fact none. Go figure. Maybe this is something Brad J. should be aware of huh? Cheers, Mark (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) Dan Parker of PNLTC has talked to one of his underlings at LEGO. He is for real, and is a real person. The person Dan talked to knew what was going on with regard to L@D So, if he is a fraud then he is a fraud from the inside of Lego, and is (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad - TLC needs to minimize packaging

(...) Oops, I did. Ugh, I can't wait to go to bed tonight! :) (...) Hmm.. that is interesting, I don't know how Libertarians would view that. I never thought that the first part was bad. I will have the great Larry P. on that one... I think the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad - TLC needs to minimize packaging

(...) Trying not to take this out of context or anything, when you say hose, are you saying store, as in storing the balls? I am slightly confused & perplexed on my own, not by you or anything, I think I need more coffee..... (...) Really? What ones (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad - TLC needs to minimize packaging

(...) I have little sympathy for stupid consumers. I see too many of them at my second job for that. "This was supposed to be 80% off, there was a sign." Lets say they have a Christmas sweater. (Actual example) I went back there to see, and it was (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) If you hunt around in .dear-lego you will find that this has been asked before. The long and short: Yes, he's real. He posts from an IP address that LEGO owns, and he has responded to e-mail sent to a @lego.com address. (...) Well, he's a (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad: A way for almost ANY piece to be sold...

Where do I apply for this job? I have a sabbatical coming! Seriously, this is a darn good idea. (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad - TLC needs to minimize packaging

John, (...) Oh, I agree with the concept of them doing what they are supposed to do. Having them in the first place, on the other hand.... Don't worry, John, I am having a case of me overgoverning again, and it just booms out of me every now and (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad - TLC needs to minimize packaging

< Cross posted to off.topic.debate > (...) Well, all packages contain what they have in there (i.e. 5.5 oz, etc.) The packages may need downsizing, which I can agree with, but the government taking action against them? What agency should look at (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Brad: A way for almost ANY piece to be sold...

I have posted this in th epast, but since I don't know how long Brad & co. have been reading, I do so again... Why not hire one or two promising high school students out of good ol' Enfield High, and make them apprentices in the model department? (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad - TLC needs to minimize packaging

Hear, hear! Airboxes must go! Rob ---...--- (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: How does Lego sort Lego?

(...) sorting (...) (or (...) instructions (...) sets (...) for (...) I used to work in the distribution center for a major childrens book publisher. the way orders were done there would adapt itself well to bulk ordering for Lego. An order comes in (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.182)

  Re: Are the Accessory Bricks Going to be canceled? to Brad, or lego rep

(...) Actually there is a small picture right next to the base plates that states "Limited Quantities, Order Now". :( Elliot Hyde (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.182)

  Re: Are the Accessory Bricks Going to be canceled? to Brad, or lego rep

(...) Also note three baseplates (green, blue, grey) are not limited either. (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.182)

  Re: Are the Accessory Bricks Going to be canceled? to Brad, or lego rep

(...) too, also I wonder how this will effect the price of pieces gone are the days of $1 1x1 gray tiles? I hope we will be able to order bulk helmets ect. Doyle (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.182)

  Hey Brad! Bring back real garage doors! In sets or bulk...

Brad, Rolling garage doors are VERY popular. They are also relatively rare because they were only available in the 80s. PLEASE check to see if it would be possible to bulk order them (assuming the old molds didn't wear out and are stored somewhere). (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.182)

  Re: Are the Accessory Bricks Going to be canceled? to Brad, or lego rep

(...) Doyle, I'm not a Lego rep, but my guess is that the service packs are indeed going to vanish, but in a much better way than supposed -- they're to be replaced by the new (and hopefully wonderful) bulk-order system being developed right now. (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.182)

  (Something - I don't know what anymore) Was [Re: Brad - TLC needs to minimize packaging]

(...) Ah yes, to not make misteaks like the great Larry.... All Hail Larry! ;) (...) I don't think people should discriminate on the basis of sexual preference, but I don't think it should be an issue in the first place. Some try to make it seem so, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.182)

  Re: The Invasion of Strombrachter Page

On Thu, 30 Dec 1999, Doyle (<FnJL02.ALv@lugnet.com>) wrote at 07:04:50 (...) Careful. You don't want to start any urban legends. Brad said LD would start *limited* bulk ordering. That almost certainly means a specific variety of pieces, probably in (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.182)

  Re: Hey Brad! Bring back real garage doors! In sets or bulk...

Frank Buiting wrote in message ... (...) :-) (...) Well, I guess that I will add one more non constructive post to this. IMHO the garage doors are the best town parts that Lego has ever made. Rose (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.182)

More:  Next Page >>