 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3995
Re: Do you want $50 for a $20 set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 02:12:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rich Manzo writes:
I called U.S. Shop at home last night and the woman said that it was In
Stock and that the cost was $22.00. I could have been a mistake due to the
fact that I called after hours. Sorry to get your hopes up.

-Rich

No sweat Rich.  I called the same night as you did and then the Lego Shop at
Home Headquarters the next morning and they gave the word that there were in
fact none.  Go figure.  Maybe this is something Brad J. should be aware of huh?

Cheers,
Mark