 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3973
Re: Do you want $50 for a $20 set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 05:50:20 GMT

Rich Manzo wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark Lindsey writes:

Hello LUGNET,
  I have had absolutely no luck getting a 6557.  I have been looking for over
nine months now and I am desperate.  I am now offering $50 to anyone who can
sell me one.  My son's B-day is coming up and he has a Divers collection
complete except for this piece.  I had hoped to get him one for Christmas but
failed to even locate one.  Please help me out and make my son, myself, and
your wallet happy!  Please help.....

Thanks,
Mark

  Mark,

I just got off the phone with s@h. They have 6557 in stock for $22.00.

Whoa!  They must have found more--I talked to them for a good 40 minutes a couple
of weeks ago, and they said unequivocally that there were none left.

There you go, Mark!

-LFB