 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3979
Re: Do you want $50 for a $20 set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 14:28:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Rich Manzo wrote:
  Mark,

I just got off the phone with s@h. They have 6557 in stock for $22.00.

Whoa!  They must have found more--I talked to them for a good 40 minutes a • couple
of weeks ago, and they said unequivocally that there were none left.

There you go, Mark!

-LFB

Once and for all I just talked to the customer service manager at S&H and they
do not have any.  They have not had any for about a year and they will not get
any more.  Thanks for the attempt to help Rich, but it is not true.  BTW were
you calling the U.S.  S&H?  If not please let me know so I can have you order
it for me and I can line your pockets a little.  Thanks.

Cheers,
Mark L