 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3994
Re: Do you want $50 for a $20 set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 02:00:52 GMT

It seems that the "off-hours" S@H people aren't so careful and do make some
mistakes.

I called last Sunday and ordered the 8479 Bar-code Truck and it hadn't arrived by
today (2-4 day shipping), so I called and found-out that the order was never
entered.

Boo hoo. From now on, I'll use "normal business hours" services instead.

-Phil

Rich Manzo wrote:

  I called U.S. Shop at home last night and the woman said that it was In
Stock and that the cost was $22.00. I could have been a mistake due to the
fact that I called after hours. Sorry to get your hopes up.

-Rich