  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 3461 – 3480 of 3926.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Some new belville-themed town buildings

I just posted a message about the new buildings and pictures on my web site. Of special interested to this group might be the following Belville-themed buildings: The Cutie Store: (URL) Grocery Adventure; (URL) main link is at: (URL) anyone else put (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

brad
(score: 0.198)

  Several new pictures and buildings on my web site

I have added many new buildings and rephotographed my entire LEGO City 2 section. Go to: (URL) check out the newly expanded and refurbished LEGO City 2 section. - The largest building is the expanded Police Station. It is now 12 stories (3 feet) (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.198)

  LEGO availability in Europe vs. US

There used to be many sets (like the 12V train sets) that you couldn't get in the US that were available in Europe. I haven't known this to be the case lately. I'm planning on going to Europe soon. Does anyone know if there are sets I should watch (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.198)

  Re: I just died and went to lego heaven...

Drat! I'll probably never get to go there, but just in case, is it open to the public? If I happen to be in Boston, can you just show up and go in, or do you have to have to know someone???? Thanks Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

brad
(score: 0.198)

  I really like the new LUGNET search feature

That set search feature on the main LUGNET page is really handy. I was momentarily annoyed when it first appeared (even though I had read Tod's warning), but now I really like it. I used to have to keep two favorites - One for the main LUGNET page, (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.198)

  Re: Architectural History Resources On-Line?

Perhaps my method of using college texts and then looking up specific buildings or movements on the web is the appropriate technique? I just find that the art cannot be appreciated without sufficient visual input. The problem is that most internet (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.197)

  Re: Millennium City - Transport Network Tour

Looks good - you must have GREAT testers! I'm looking forward to the city gallery! Brad (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.197)

  Architectural History Resources On-Line?

Does anyone know of any good architectural history resources on-line? I'm specifically looking for the equivalent of an art history text focusing on architecture, but with lots of pictorial examples. So far, I've been using a combination of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.197)

  Re: New Mania Magazine

So, where can I get that magazine. Is that the one that comes with being in the LEGO club? Are copies of this publication available on the web? thanks Will Hess <willhess@simflex.com> wrote in message news:FrHDz5.IFt@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.197)

  Re: She's building.

I tried conversion of my NLF, but she just wouldn't be assimilated! Actually, I gave up because the few times she's tried to build something, she's ended up using some parts that I later wanted. Then I was left with the annoying situation of not (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.197)

  Re: If TLG was going to cease production of any 5 pieces which ones should they be?

In a larger structure, its true that the 1x6x5 pieces are less structurally sound. Also, they tend to look "poopier" than smaller interlocking blocks. However, I still find the 1x6x5 blocks useful in my town creations. Many LEGO town sets are built (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.197)

  Re: If TLG was going to cease production of any 5 pieces which ones should they be?

Not to contradict myself, but I recently had some engineering problems with the big column piece. I was trying to create an octogonal colonnade. I got the bricks to line up, but the big column pieces just kept pushing out on the top or bottom. I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.197)

  Re: Millennium City - Transport Network Tour

I know nothing! These are baseless accusations, especially in a FAMILY forum! However, if one of the testers WERE intoxicated, then I maintain that it might have improved their testing. An intoxicated tester is likely to try (stupid) things that a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.197)

  Re: If TLG was going to cease production of any 5 pieces which ones should they be?

Now, now, all you Jr. bashers calm down! The junior pieces (like the 1x2x5 and 1x1x5) are excellent for building sky-scrapers with a lot of windows separated by small solid sections. In this case, you would have MORE poop without those Jr. pieces! (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.197)

  Re: If TLG was going to cease production of any 5 pieces which ones should they be?

Aaron Hines <geraden22@juno.com> wrote in message news:FrF7Ew.GMA@lugnet.com... (...) The super-tall column is a GREAT piece! I'm using it in several town and castle buildings and would like to have more! (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.197)

  Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:FrE4Hw.397@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) Nope. I always like to see new models. Keep posting. (...) It has a very solid look to it. I like it. I like the way you put the gray bricks (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.197)

  Re: All hail Brasso!

The clouding up is actually supposed to happen. If you read the directions, you are supposed to apply it and then buff it off after it dries. It is intended mainly as a polish, but we happen to use it to clean and remove dirt and other stuff. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.197)

  Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine

(...) I knew what you meant, and I didn't think you meant 100% funding. It's just very important to me to correct an ambiguity for something so important. In my mind, your statement "Lego funds Lugnet" (false) implied that LEGO has funded, funds, (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad
(score: 0.197)

  Re: Want Your Links

Wow, you have an excellent set of links. I'll add that to my favorites I have a relatively new web site that isn't on there. Here is the link: (URL) is town themed. My name is "Brad Hamilton" or you can title it "Brad's LEGO Hobby." thanks D. Jezek (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.197)

  Re: New train:Swiss City Express w/Panorama Car

It looks pretty neat. Where did you get those gray curved pieces that you used on top of the middle car? I don't think I've seen pieces like that previously. Brad James Mathis <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message news:Fr8EI2.DCK@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.197)

More:  Next Page >>