 General / 16657
16656  |  16658
Subject:
I really like the new LUGNET search feature
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 01:18:16 GMT

That set search feature on the main LUGNET page is really handy.  I was
momentarily annoyed when it first appeared (even though I had read Tod's
warning), but now I really like it.  I used to have to keep two favorites -
One for the main LUGNET page, and one for the set search.  Now, I just go to
the main page.

Thanks Tod!