  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2841 – 2860 of 3926.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  InFusion - Aquazone Dance Club MOC

This is my Aquazone Dance Club. It is my lastest "real" LEGO building. I was originally shooting for a Baroque styled facade, but it went high-tech pretty quickly. It is 2 feet wide and 2 and 1/2 feet high. (URL) server is a bit flaky. If the page (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.225)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

(...) I think Suzanne's intent was probably to indicate that we were still waiting for the post that Brad was "putting together...as we speak". eric (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.225)

  Re: Cool Lego Site

Yes, Congratulations. I was excited to finally meet you in person at the last LUGOLA meeting. The pumpkin sculpture you brought was pretty neat. I hope I can see your dinosaur in person some day myself! Brad Rick Kujawa <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.225)

  Small spaceship - My wife's first MOC

Normally, my wife is a NLSO ( Non-LEGO significant other). However, lately, she's been gaining interest in LEGO building. Here is her first MOC: (URL) feedback would be appreciated. (Heh, heh - if she gets more into LEGO building, then I can buy (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.224)

  Re: How safe is PayPal?

Brad, Look at your credit card statements, do they show an extended zip code (+4)? If so, you won't be able to use Paypal until you call your bank and have them change it to -0000 because Paypal has a verification system which can't recognize more (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.224)

  Post January 13th Meeting Post

The January meeting was held on a cold Saturday the 13th. We did lots of trading and had a short show & tell time. We had three new members come to this meeting. Here are their names: Brian Osborne – Didn’t bring any models but brought some awesome (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.224)

  Re: How safe is PayPal?

Brad, I have never had a problem with it, in the 1+ year I have used it. In fact, my business had not had any problems with credit cards acrtivities yet either, or paypal. So it is safe, as far as i amn concerned. Some people have problems with it, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.224)

  Re: ballast

When I first read this, before seeing the pic, I thought you "sprinkled" the 1x1's between and around the ties like little rocks (real ballast). That would look cool! And I can't imagian how much that would cost! BTW I recall older catalogs with (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.224)

  Re: Panzer III Tank (WWII)

(...) Thanks, Brad! I wish I could profess to some mathematical methodology for getting the track links to line up the way they did. Unfortunately, I can't - I actually just tried to match the links up with the placement of the ones on the actual (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.224)

  Re: Natural History Museum

(...) just has so many details. Thanks for letting me see it IRL. Almost makes me want to make a building...I said almost. I'm still stuck in Mecha land %) Great work. Bryce (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.224)

  Re: Project 1138

Hokay. I'm not a vain man. I know that I am no, say, Brad Hamilton or Mark Sandlin. But I am genuinely curious- how is it that this post got absolutely no responses, either positive or negative? I know I didn't include a line that said "please let (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.224)

  Re: Belville top for my Natural History Museum

(...) some reason I can't manage to fit them in with any of my buildings - you do a great job w/that, Brad. Maybe the pink will work better on (to be built someday) Rose's house. That'll probably be mostly white with some pink detailing, I'll be (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.224)

  Re: Curvy Baroque Church

Thanks for that generous compliment! Brad Craig Roberts <cackles@tpg.com.au> wrote in message news:G3Jqxn.M6I@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.224)

  Re: Natural History Museum

(...) Brad, That's pretty amazing. It makes me want to make a history museum with space flight, castles and pirates in it. George (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.224)

  Re: 'Article from Tommorow' < Warning Speculative!!>

<Warning this article is a speculative post designed to encourage disscusssion on new ideas (and hopefully suggest some Ideas to TLC/TLG.) > Hold the presses!! Some new info just come through on the WAP service from Lego.com... (...) And thats the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dev)

brad
(score: 0.224)

  Re: Natural History Museum

(...) Excellent as always, Brad! I really enjoy your stuff because it looks like a place a minifig would be happy to live in. I hope you can build another city soon! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.224)

  Re: Natural History Museum

(...) Very nice Brad - unique idea. (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.224)

  Re: AFOLs as cheapskates

With the exception of course of me, Brad, Tomas, and others, of course.... Jake (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.224)

  Not at all a pact with the devil...

All, Let me first say that this post is from an AFOL that happens to know quite a bit about the Microsoft relationship. Brad is putting together a post to talk about the details of the alliance as we speak. However, in the meantime, I want to calm (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general) !

brad
(score: 0.224)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

(...) AFAIK there is no official mention of the two companies merging or MS buying TLC, please point me to the source of this info otherwise this is one of the 'wild speculations' Jake was talking about. <snipped all the stuff about merging (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.224)

More:  Next Page >>