 Belville / 345
Re: Belville top for my Natural History Museum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 00:23:06 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Brad Hamilton writes:
I spruced it up a bit:

Sweet, I really like your use for the BV pieces, especially the SPUDs. For
some reason I can't manage to fit them in with any of my buildings - you do
a great job w/that, Brad.

Maybe the pink will work better on (to be built someday) Rose's house.
That'll probably be mostly white with some pink detailing, I'll be sure to
use all my Paradisa and BV parts on it.

-Shiri