 Belville / 344
Re: Belville top for my Natural History Museum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 23:57:24 GMT

I spruced it up a bit:

Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message
The original top to my natural history museum looked cool, but it was a • bit
too modern looking for the rest of the building.

I redid it in a semi-victorian theme with a lot of Belville parts.

Here are the other pictures of the building:

LMKWYT

Brad