 Marketplace / Shopping / 6642
Re: How safe is PayPal?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 01:24:00 GMT

Brad,

    I have never had a problem with it, in the 1+ year I have used it. In
fact, my business had not had any problems with credit cards acrtivities yet
either, or paypal. So it is safe, as far as i amn concerned. Some people
have problems with it, but that is with anything.

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company