  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2261 – 2280 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

Brad & All, (...) Wow, talk about extremely awesome! I would have NEVER imagined TLC ever doing this. It is a dream come true! : ) (...) That is great, so people who own the original sets can say, yes, I have the original one as well. Great idea! (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Do you build every set you buy?

For me it depends on the set. For sets I really like, I'll build them for a while, but I usually can't wait to cannibalize them for parts. A lot of times, I dislike the set and am just buying it (often many copies) for parts. For example, I have 12 (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Discussion about pre-wedding activities

See below: Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:GAxuxp.61q@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) at (...) want (...) Friday, (...) We are early risers so we can host an early meeting - Perhaps 8AM? I'm just not sure how other folks would (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Discussion about pre-wedding activities

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:GAxtoG.3nG@lugnet.com... (...) small (...) take (...) you (...) staying (...) I'm sure we could get someone to pick you up there although hopefully, the Michons will stop by as well. How were (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Discussion about pre-wedding activities

Hi, This was copied from an email thread. Let's try to continue the discussion here so we don't pester people with email broadcasts. Hi Scott, I spoke to my wife and we agreed that we would be willing to host a get-together around that time. The (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) I have to ask (others may be wondering too), how you can know all this stuff. I recall about a month ago you stated that you do not work for Lego, but here, you are listing, what I would consider, company organization processes. You even refer (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

Brad, I love you!!!...!!! brickhead -- "Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:GEL4n9.Ko4@lugnet.com... (...) Space ;-) (...) LEGO (...) and (...) are (...) or (...) shipping (...) $24.99 (...) LEGO (...) (hey, (...) not (...) (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Classic legends? legendary classics?

So Brad clearly stated that LEGO Legends and the LEGO Classics are distinct lines. The Classics apparently have all new shelf-ready packaging though they seem to be a S@H exclusive. The Legends will have packaging resembling the sculptures. The (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Brad, please accept my thanks and congrats on such an incredible achievement! I really think this is huge. From my personal standpoint/opinion, it's far and away the most impressive announcement from Lego that I can recall in a long time. I (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success!

Your welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Henry Lim <hlim@library.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:GAvqyF.BqL@lugnet.com... (...) rad. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success!

Your welcome. The Michons only live about 20 minutes away from me (about 10 minutes further north on the 5). Perhaps we can get them to host again in the near future? If you have a San Diego meeting, maybe myself and a few other Southern Orange (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) Yes, there are always production costs - my bet is that this cost them considerably less to put back into production than designing a new set. As to production logjam - this is only significant if they are currently at their maximum (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  space rereleases...

I know that everyone would like to see sets like the galaxy explorer rereleased but lets think about sets that are going to be easier for brad and co to swing. What sets would you like to see? Personally I wouldnt mind seeing a reissue of a set like (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Classic legends? legendary classics?

(...) Well, Brad did say that Classics was not intended to be a long term product line, and Legends was. Seems like a significant enough difference to make it two product lines. But as to hard answers, and not casual speculation, well then, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:GEL4Fq.K4z@lugnet.com... (...) LEGO (...) Brad, Great, great job! I look forward to congratulating in person at Brickfest for the great job you are doing with Lego Direct. I never suspected (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: The BrickTopia Royal Palace

I hate me too's and Ditto's... though Brad, great job! I love all the details you added with the freestyle wheels and the rounded half arches. I'm still trying to decide if I like the arches on their sides with the bottom showing... though (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: buyer beware? or is it me...

Hi Paul, I've been nailed with this a few times. Besides trying to go after the seller, I have some suggestions for the high-value parts. You can get the scratches out by using a product called Flitz (get it at your hardware store). It takes a good (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)

(...) I don't think so. See below. (...) True. (...) I don't think so. See below. (...) While most of the above may be *true*, it is not the *reason* that this set is being released to S@H and not to retail. The REASON is that S@H is within Brad's (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success!

Your very welcome. I'm not sure I'd be willing to drive TOO far for a LEGO thing. We'll see how it goes. I say that we have the next one 2 months away (as usual) in mid-late May. Bryce's house is OK if he wants to. We better not host it beyond next (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Lugnet has a problem

Sage advice, Matt! Thanks for putting things in the proper perspective. As far as these old sets being released, I don't give a flying f*** as long as there's one Classic Space set released ;^) So, I didn't post a reply to Brad Justus's (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.239)

More:  Next Page >>