Subject:
Discussion about pre-wedding activities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 02:06:41 GMT

Hi,

This was copied from an email thread.  Let's try to continue the discussion
here so we don't pester people with email broadcasts.

Hi Scott,

I spoke to my wife and we agreed that we would be willing to host a
get-together around that time.

The friday before would not be good because traffic would be terrible and
people would have to work.

Sunday would be fine with us, but some people might go to church that day.

Saturday morning might be an option.  This is the day of the wedding.  Do
people really want to spend the WHOLE day at LEGOLAND?  Although I love
LEGO, I'm not overly thrilled with LEGOland.  Its primarily aimed at small
children.  Perhaps other people don't agree.

As I understand, the wedding is in the late afternoon.  We could have an
early meeting in the morning (perhaps starting at 10 or even 9?) and then go
to the wedding afterwards.  By the way, I signed up for an invitation, but
haven't received a reply.

I think that our house is in a fairly ideal location for people from LA to
stop by on the way to LegoLand.  It is not ideal for the San Diego folks,
but I think that we are the closest house if they have to come some place up
north.

I can see this email thread going on an on.  Rather than pester people.  I'm
moving this to lugnet.org.us.lugola.  If you don't have access to this
newsgroup or don't know how to use it, please email me and I'll show you or
copy you on important messages.

P.S. If someone else is eager to host this and, especially if they are in a
more ideal location, then that would be fine with us.

Brad