Re: Discussion about pre-wedding activities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 02:31:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brad Hamilton writes:

Saturday morning might be an option.  This is the day of the wedding.  Do
people really want to spend the WHOLE day at LEGOLAND?  Although I love
LEGO, I'm not overly thrilled with LEGOland.  Its primarily aimed at small
children.  Perhaps other people don't agree.

Been to Legoland twice, but my best friend who is coming hasn't.  I'll take
it up with him, but I would be interested in coming over if this is what you
decide to do.  I may or may not need a ride from Irvine, but I'll be staying
with the Michons and if that's what they decide to do, well hey!

As I understand, the wedding is in the late afternoon.  We could have an
early meeting in the morning (perhaps starting at 10 or even 9?) and then go
to the wedding afterwards.  By the way, I signed up for an invitation, but
haven't received a reply.

Early morning is fine too, I'm on Eastern Time anyways, and I'll be burning
the candle at both ends - limited time to spend with people from all over,
take advantage of it. :-)  I'll probably be up at 6, because of time
difference anyways, heh heh.

-Tim