Re: Discussion about pre-wedding activities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:05:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Frank Filz writes:
Brad Hamilton wrote:

We are early risers so we can host an early meeting - Perhaps 8AM?  I'm just
not sure how other folks would feel about that.

I'd be game for an early Saturday and heading over to Legoland after
lunch or so. Is there a decent breakfast place near you?

Can we get some blurbage on where and when? I'm in, I think. Plus coming
from the eastern time zone, 8 AM seems really LATE in the day, it's almost
lunchtime! So that's a fine time to start.

I'm not an early riser at the best of times, but I'm willing to fake it for
a morning. :)

James