 Space / 9178
9177  |  9179
Subject:
space rereleases...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 01:18:24 GMT

I know that everyone would like to see sets like the galaxy explorer
rereleased but lets think about sets that are going to be easier for
brad and co to swing.
What sets would you like to see?

Personally I wouldnt mind seeing a reissue of a set like 6898 ice sat V
or 6879 blizzard barron. 6973 or 6983 would be good but it would
probobly be considered too large to reissue IMHO.