 Space / 9207
Re: space rereleases...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 23:58:27 GMT

Whoops, typo. The link should be
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6927 All Terrain Vehicle.

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
I agree.  I think that the classic 924 Transporter would be the ideal
choice. I would happily pick up a couple in mint condition.  The Transporter
was really an ideal all-around craft.  The Galaxy Explorer was a great set
(I had one) but it was mostly wing elements, while the Transporter was more
craft than wing, and that meant more could be done with the pieces in my
point of view.  And as for the 918 craft - there were so many later ships of
that size that were better in my mind.  Thoughts?

Well, The reason I liked (and bought) the 924 over the 918, I really like
the back section opening up, and the 918 doesn't really have that (a couple
of nice grey car doors though). And I love wing elements! But if we're
trying to keep things reasonably sized... (ok, ok... the Mega Core
Magnetizer shouldn't be on my list either then)

Mark W.