 Space / 9195
Re: space rereleases...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:00:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:
I know that everyone would like to see sets like the galaxy explorer
rereleased but lets think about sets that are going to be easier for
brad and co to swing.
What sets would you like to see?

Well, if the Galaxy Explorer is too large, how about it's smaller sibling,
the 924 Transporter? My other votes for 'medium' sized space sets include:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6941 Battrax
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1789 Star Hawk II
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6781 SP Striker
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6861 x-1 Patrol Craft
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6886 Galactic Peace Keeper
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6890 Cosmic Cruiser
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6972 All Terrain Vehicle
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6932 Stardefender 200
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6989 Mega Core Magnetizer (too big?). Likewise,
if the monorails weren't too large...

Of course, toss out any of these that can be found on eBay at roughly retail.

Mark W.