 Space / 9203
Re: space rereleases...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 22:27:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, A. Mark Wilburn writes:
In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:
I know that everyone would like to see sets like the galaxy explorer
rereleased but lets think about sets that are going to be easier for
brad and co to swing.
What sets would you like to see?

Well, if the Galaxy Explorer is too large, how about it's smaller sibling,
the 924 Transporter? My other votes for 'medium' sized space sets include:

I agree.  I think that the classic 924 Transporter would be the ideal
choice. I would happily pick up a couple in mint condition.  The Transporter
was really an ideal all-around craft.  The Galaxy Explorer was a great set
(I had one) but it was mostly wing elements, while the Transporter was more
craft than wing, and that meant more could be done with the pieces in my
point of view.  And as for the 918 craft - there were so many later ships of
that size that were better in my mind.  Thoughts?

~Trev