 Space / 9209
Re: space rereleases...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 04:26:17 GMT

I agree that the shipping cost for the large sets would be quite a bit, but
it would be nice, I think, to have some of the larger sets re-released.
Although unlikely, it's nice to hope.  Like the MCM would also be a nice
re-release.  And I also think that pretty much any of the Classic space
would be cool too.

But as for the really larger sets, maybe could be a possibility for that
recent 'Classic' line that came out, with the Pirate and Technic sets.  How
large are those sets?  I don't own any of the originals so I have no idea.
I honestly don't know any details about that 'Classic' line, as I think it
is called.  Is it related to the Lego Legends?

~Adam

In lugnet.space, Mark de Kock writes:
In lugnet.space, Adam Murtha writes:
I think the Ice Planet theme would be a good idea, but I have all the sets
that I want from that theme, except maybe the large ship.

Sadly, I have all the sets of Ice Planet. So I can not support your call.
That's my only problem with the re-releasing of old sets: I'll probably have
the original already and I can not get a go-ahead from my gf to order sets
that I already have :-) But there are still some Classic Space sets that I
need to become Space-Complete:
6804, 6862, 6780, etc.
Now if they were to release any of those... :-)))
Or how about all those 'Europe- and/or US-only sets?

I hope that they'll release large sets, like maybe the 6991 Monorail
Transport base or even 6990.

Those are great, but rather large sets to re-release. Think about the
shipping costs if you order a 6990.

I'd also really like to see some of Blacktron I make an appearance.

Hear hear! Blacktron is one of the few themes I can never have enough of.
Even my gf likes those enough to let me by extras.

~Adam

Mark - all of the statements above are NOT given to me by the voices in my
head - de Kock