 General / 29122
Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 01:39:06 GMT

Your welcome.

The Michons only live about 20 minutes away from me (about 10 minutes
further north on the 5).  Perhaps we can get them to host again in the near
future?

If you have a San Diego meeting, maybe myself and a few other Southern
Orange County people could come as well.

Were are those pictures???

John Gramley <jkgii@aol.com> wrote in message news:GAv9DA.5Kw@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:
Hi,

We had a huge meeting with 24 people in attendance (plus several • neighbors
that stopped by).  It felt more like a mini LEGO convention rather than a
little get-together!

Brad,

On behalf of the San Diego group, thank you very much for hosting this at
your house.  It was great!  Some or all of us will probably attend future
meetings, but it was nice to have this one so close.  We had a great time
and look forward to seeing you all again.

John Gramley