 General / 29036
Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 15:55:04 GMT

Thanks are in order for Brad and Shelly Hamilton for hosting LUGOLA's largest
meeting (convention?) ever.  They where very brave and gracious hosts for
letting a group of this size invade their home.  We have grown almost tenfold
since our first meeting of three people a year ago.  At this rate we will need
an auditorium next year.  It was a lot of fun and I'm sure everyone enjoyed
themselves.  Seeing the variety of creations and areas of interest is always the
most interesting for me.  Thanks also for posting the summary and pictures so
quickly.  I knew there had to be more Legomaniacs in the LA area.