 General / 29045
Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 23:09:53 GMT

A HUGE kudos and Thanks to Brad and Shelly!!!
Thank you both for hosting the meeting. Two very gracious hosts.

We had a huge meeting with 24 people in attendance (plus several neighbors
that stopped by).  It felt more like a mini LEGO convention rather than a
little get-together!
It did feel more like a Lego-fest.

If you want to look at the raw pics, then they are here:

Cool pictures Brad. Thank you for not showing the mech yet. It is much
appreciated.

I had a fun time. As always I got some new cool tidbits to play with
although I'm a tad burnt out...for a couple days.

Did we determine who is hosting the next meeting?

Bryce