 General / 29041
Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 18:18:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rick Kujawa writes:
Thanks are in order for Brad and Shelly Hamilton for hosting LUGOLA's largest
meeting (convention?) ever.  They where very brave and gracious hosts for
letting a group of this size invade their home.

I agree! Many Kudos to the Hamiltons! FYI, I will have more picture posted
this evening.

Robert Powell