  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2061 – 2080 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Luxury car

Very nice! I like the use of the LOM windshield. One question though ... Where do you put the pizza? (...) -- Viffer Militech (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  With LoM dead, what's next?

I am not sure if any of you noticed, but LoM is not even on the Lego front page anymore. After looking at the Marz distribution, it does not seem that any new space theme is coming along any time soon. True, there is Star Wars, which can be (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Kohls 20% Lego Sale

For those wanting the EPII Gunship at 20% off here is your chance. Kohls seems to be having 20% off there entire line of Lego. I would assume this also includes Star Wars sets. (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Kohls 20% Lego Sale

(...) nevermind ... didn't see that this was posted already. But I was thinking of ya all .. so I guess it is the thought that counts ... I am going to go play in the street now. (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: 20% off LEGO sale at Kohl's

One note on the $10 gift, it is only valid between May 5-11. Just an FYI. But .. if you work your cards right, you can get one heck of a deal. I bought a little more then I expected tonight. Whoops. So there is one Gunship and two Slave ones. For (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Old 2002 product Catalogs in New Star Wars Sets

(...) You best bet to check out for new sets is here ... (URL) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Announcing the 2nd Annual Space Set Design and Building Contest -- Part II: Ice Planet 2002!

(...) General question. Does the Minifig, and minifig accessories (helmet/visor/tanks) count toward pieces used in the model. Thanks. (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: OffTopic: Re: VIRUS ALERTS - TWO of them Fw: Will sell in male

(...) Simply solution. Don't run Outbreak. Eudora is a fine emailer. If you have the Linux spirit switch to Evolution. Heck there is even Mozilla's email program. (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: LEGO Stack-It!

In lugnet.lego.direct, Seth McCarus writes: Nopers. I tried everything today to get it to go with Mozilla and no luck. Including installing the latest Flash for Linux and setting up the MIME type for application/x-director. Still nothing. (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Poor Mans Work Table

(...) Actually I have. After I built this, I already have noticed that same issue. The hard surface is good for sliding pieces off the table, but the tile and front board kind of make the bottom ones get stuck. What could be done is to have a small (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

(...) Or click on following link. I did a 5 minute hot wire into my image gallery browser for those "challenged" browsers. Written in Javascript and compatible across all browsers. Nice pictures by the way. Its a shame to lock people out of them. (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Taking of Images - Question

(...) Hey .. honestly .. its the publishers fault. Bottom line. Interesting as it may be have you actually thought about it this way. Spend hours designing and building a MOC ... Spend time taking pictures of the MOC ... Spend time manipulating the (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: How do I change my posting address?

(...) Yes, It is a cookie. Should be lugnet.com and with the name NEWSPOST. Best bet would be to nuke all the lugnet cookies, resetup your posting preferences, and relogin and you should be fine. Hope this helps. (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

(...) Honestly, I believe Netscape is on the way up .. the war is really heating up now with AOL. (URL) makes it so much more important to follow core standards. (URL) (...) Ya know, I noticed that. Not to mention I should put some text in the (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Plain white minifig head?

(...) Don't know, but I suppose you could take a skeleton head (from say Alpha Team) and a little smudge of Brasso and clean off the paint. I believe this works. Just a thought. (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Plain white minifig head?

(...) (URL)DaveE (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Places to Buy Lego - Master List

In lugnet.market.shopping, Sun Yun writes: Do not forget Shop-Ko and Pamida. Shop-Ko will do some outragous clearances. (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Futuristic Monorail Station and 6-wide Monorail

This is a new monorail station I built for the Bricktopia suburb of Euphoria: (URL) is a new 6-wide monorail I developed to go along with it: (URL) are the direct Brickshelf links with additional pictures: (URL) is the main Bricktopia page: (URL) I (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space) !

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Futuristic Monorail Station and 6-wide Monorail

"Damien Guichard" <damien.guichard@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:Gwxy9L.CG4@lugnet.com... (...) I appreciate the compliments. (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Futuristic Monorail Station and 6-wide Monorail

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message news:GwxKGJ.yx@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks. I originally bought 2 Slave 1's at full price and then purchased 7 more canopies from Brett Antaya at his "Pyrite's Plunder" BrickLink store. Then, after (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>