 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 76
Re: They say a picture is worth a thousand words...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 03:55:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, Thomas Michon writes:
In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, Ray Sanders writes:
In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, John Neal writes:

For some reason, I can't see *any* pics (NS 6.2)

-John

Same here..  (using a recent version of mozilla/mac)

Ray

Do yourselves a favor and open the page in MSIE (I know you may hate it, but
at least it will work).

Or click on following link.

I did a 5 minute hot wire into my image gallery
browser for those "challenged" browsers.  Written in Javascript and compatible
across all browsers.  Nice pictures by the way.  Its a shame to lock people out
of them.

http://members.cox.net/viffer/fullerton/fullerton.html?image=1

PS I used to use Netscape until it ran short on compatibility!

Only incompatibility it has is with M$ sites.