 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 81
Re: They say a picture is worth a thousand words...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 15:14:18 GMT

Alrighty... While no one was looking I "fixed" it.

Apparently, Netscape didn't like some of my variable names, while Internet
Explorer just worked. I renamed some variables and now it works with
Netscape (5.2+!)

I was originally trying to be compatible with both NS and IE, but I soon
discovered that all sorts of simple things did not work in NS and I gave up.

Well, the pictures of our Fullerton layout are not the only one there...

http://www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/shows.htm

Thanks Brad for creating a temporary gallery while I "fixed" the problem. =)
Although saying "Microsoft is Evil" at the bottom of each page is pushing it...

- Thomas Michon
Webmaster, SCLTC