 Robotics / 17887
Re: OffTopic: Re: VIRUS ALERTS - TWO of them Fw: Will sell in male
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 12:49:29 GMT

Personally I think Micro$oft should be fined/shot/etc. for making Outlook
into the worlds most popular virus vector.

Simply solution.  Don't run Outbreak.  Eudora is a fine emailer.  If you have
the Linux spirit switch to Evolution.  Heck there is even Mozilla's email
program.