 Robotics / 17882
Re: VIRUS ALERTS - TWO of them Fw: Will sell in male
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 20:18:32 GMT

Hi Angelo,
and all the other who don't like to get a virus by a news group

I think that would be a good idea. Everybody may have a link in his email to
show others the way to his very best model or his super program. Both things
should be save on every kind of webspace so there would be no difference in
sending a picture or a program via email or sending only the link.

Ralf