 Robotics / 17885
Re: VIRUS ALERTS - TWO of them Fw: Will sell in male
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 20:47:24 GMT

Andy how many people send these out on purpose?  A virus is self
propagating, otherwise it would be worthless.  Get a decent virus scanner
and use it - mine caught Klez before you decided to email.  Some people
don't have webspace, and free space is rapidly disappearing.

Andy
----- Original Message -----
From: <no.email.please@web.de>
To: "Lego Robotics" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 4:18 PM
Subject: Re: VIRUS ALERTS - TWO of them Fw: Will sell in male

Hi Angelo,
and all the other who don't like to get a virus by a news group

I think that would be a good idea. Everybody may have a link in his email • to
show others the way to his very best model or his super program. Both • things
should be save on every kind of webspace so there would be no difference • in
sending a picture or a program via email or sending only the link.

Ralf