  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1881 – 1900 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: what makes a legend?

Brad, I'm willing to accept any changes you have to make in order to get some of the old castle sets (including 1592 Castle Town Square or the Weetabix Castle). As for things like metel axles or ventless minifig heads... I have plenty. Paul (...) (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.254)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Oh man...I remember seeing a post where Brad did say this (at BrickFest™), but I'll be darned if I can remember where/who. Larry might be the one to remember...he may have been the one who posted it originally. Brad did mention not having old (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.254)

  LUGOLA August 4 Meeting Pictures

Our meeting on August 4th was again a great success! We had numerous new members as well as some out-of-towner's. Here is the brickshelf folder with the pics: (URL) is group shot: (URL) Left-To-Right, the people are: Brad Hamilton Ted Michon David (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.254)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Brad, It would appear that the LUGNET community (as would be expected) has come through with dozens of responses to your questions. I'm sure it goes without saying, but I do hope you folks realize how fortunate you are to have this much free (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

brad
(score: 0.254)

  A cool Victorian House by Susan Michon

One of our local LUGOLA members, Susan Michon, built this nice Victorian house. She claims that it's her first LEGO building. I'd say that it's pretty darn good for a first attempt! (URL) those of you that don't know the Michons, their two sons are (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.town) !

brad
(score: 0.254)

  Re: LUGOLA August 4 Meeting Pictures

Oops - I forgot to mention that Scott Costello was there as well. (Sorry Scott!) Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:GHMMzy.Drn@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) Brian's (...) I (...) guess (...) to (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.254)

  Re: New Arrival in the Jassim Family!

Congratulations Dan, I'll be next in about 2-3 weeks! Daniel Jassim <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GHMF1r.Iqu@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.254)

  Re: what makes a legend?

<snipped all of it> Brad, See the above posts and one thing is clear, we want more legend sets. :-) As far as modifying design due to current limitations, use you common sense. We do not want a Galaxy Explorer without wings. ;-) But we do understand (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.254)

  Re: what makes a legend?

In lugnet.lego.direct, Brad Justus writes: Hi Brad (...) For starters, I think a lot of what makes a legend a legend depends on the age of the person being asked. I for one was born in '68, and started with LEGO when I was about 6-8 years old. For (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.254)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Is that a TM or an SM? GRIN. (...) I cannot confirm or deny that Brad said this. (...) ++Lar (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.254)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) It has taken me five severe revisions to answer this very difficult question. Each time I allowed myself to go off topic into the realm of what I wanted to see, and what I thought LEGO could do to improve their company, rather than answer the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.254)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Pardon me, but how do you know this? I'd like to see a reference for this statement. Has Brad, or someone else, stated this emphatically somewhere before? -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.254)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Richard is correct in questioning this, because it isn't true. LD can do just about anything it wants, but within certain boundaries. Brad could initiate a new theme, but the process to do that is long and time consuming (years). They could (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.254)

  Re: what makes a legend?

Brad & All, (...) Thanks for the honor, sir! : ) (...) Hmm... it really depends on the set. Some sets, which are pretty easy to replicate in terms of parts selections, a few parts either changed or modified is fine.I think most of the LUGNET (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.254)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Hi Brad, in my own personal thoughts, to me, a LEGO Legend is a typical classic set with (this does all depend on certain ways of looking at it, mind you) maybe pieces that are hard to get in any other set, such as the Guarded in does come (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.254)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) 15K sounds cheap-- more like twice that. Remember, LD is *direct*, and doesn't have the luxury of a huge market (like retail). LD can release a set with no new parts and could sell merely 1,000s and be profitable, but a new theme needs to sell (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.254)

  Re: what makes a legend?

Hi Brad, I think Matthew has pretty much got it bang on here - I agree that the helicopter instructions were great in the Mania magazine. The new version of the model had the same spirit as the original one, even though some of the bricks were (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.254)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Strange quote. The way I've heard it is, "The best solution is often the simplest one." Maybe I should stop hanging around software engineers. :) (...) I wasn't really trying to answer Geoffrey's question. My apologies if it seemed that I was. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.254)

  Australian Lego Sellers by far ONE of the best!

Over the last few years I have received and sent massive amounts of Lego both in Australia and overseas (from all types of people, from Lugnetters, ebayers, brickbayers to private sellers). While I have come across many from overseas who have given (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

brad
(score: 0.254)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) "every problem has a simple solution. Unfortunately, it's often wrong" Just thought I'd toss that out to ponder. (...) Great advice in general. Not a valid response to Geoffrey who is asking "why can't we have this part back that we don't have (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.254)

More:  Next Page >>