  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1621 – 1640 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bring back the old

(...) I think it's more that they don't want to invest in a new mold--which has been fairly well established as being a lengthy and costly process-- for a relatively limited-circulation (yes, limited!) item. But as far as I know it's the only part (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.270)

  Re: new ezboard

(...) Lugnet is free for reading and posting and always has been. Posting here is instant for me because I'm a member ($10 for a lifetime membership) and I stay logged in. When I'm not logged in, or for non-members, the verification email takes very (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 0.270)

  Re: Baby dinosaurs taking over

A local woolworths had them for $3.19 before christmas, I bought 1 of each. They had about 20 left, but they weren't in the toy section. They we're on a stand with other misc items near the meat. -Brad (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.270)

  Re: what is the cheapest way to get a large skull and xbones flag?

Would it happen to be 'D' in the below picture ? (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.270)

  Re: I'm back - and my website has moved

(...) Wow Brad... the little Lego-maniac is adorable... he has the look of "leave me alone, I'm playing with my bricks!!!" :) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 0.270)

  Re: Cathedral of Ice - In the ABS! (Posted for Brad Hamilton)

(...) oh my god i dont think i have ever seen anything as beautiful befor in my life. It is a fantastic structure, truly inspirational to someone who has only just built their second house, i think i'll now have to call them cottages (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.270)

  Re: Cathedral of Ice - In the ABS! (Posted for Brad Hamilton)

Somebody pick me up! I've fallen and can't get up! Words escape me on this MOC, so I just simply fell over, out of breath, and stunned at how small plastic bricks can create the MAGNIFICENT, BEAUTIFUL, DETAILED, EXQUISITE, EXTRAORDINARY, BREATH (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.270)

  Wal-Mart, Ep II sets, and so forth.

(...) Hey Brendan (and all): Yeah, I've found these EpII sets here in Jersey. But alas, no 7103s--the set I wanted most of all! (Waaah, etc.) Today was Bounty Hunter Pursuit day for me. However, if I find one, it's yours, Brendan (and at a smaller (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.270)

  Re: Cathedral of Ice - In the ABS! (Posted for Brad Hamilton)

Wonderful! Excellent use of your imagination to place the little touches (vaulting, organ) that make this very realistic! Question - where did you get the keyboard decal for the organ keyboard? Congratulationson a job well-done! I wish I could see (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.270)

  Re: Cathedral of Ice - In the ABS! (Posted for Brad Hamilton)

Niiice! I really like the design, and all of the arches. Just a question here? Was bricklink used to acquire all of those white bricks and clear panels?! How long did it take to build it? Just my two brickz <<_Matt Hein_>> Lugnet member No. 1112 (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.270)

  Re: Cathedral of Ice - In the ABS! (Posted for Brad Hamilton)

(...) It's great to see this in plastic, and the story is wonderful, if irreverent. :-) Amy (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.270)

  Re: Lego assortiment in small stores

(...) Except that you just said that they had product from multiple lines, which is what Brad said that the company requires. Additionally, the KMart distribution center probably orders (a large portion of) the entire product line, then cherry (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.270)

  Kmart Blue Tubs @ $39 Sale

No, not yet. But if they ever do sell for that price again, is any interested in getting a lot of bricks the same colour ? I personally only want black, some green and some more blue tubs for storing stock, but have no use for the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.269)

  Re: New Chateau MOC

Hi Jonathan, Thanks for the compliments. Unlike a lot of other models of mine, this one could actually be built (except with more "normal" colors). I didn't use any special pieces. Alas, I don't personally have enough roof pieces to build this one, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.269)

  Re: Bricktopia Park Train Station

Thanks for the feeback Ross. If you check out the Mayor's "palace" you might note that no kitchen is shown. I guess that one can assume that the kitchen is situated in the other "half" of the building that is not modeled! "Ross Crawford" (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.269)

  Re: New Chateau MOC

I would love to buy that house, but my house costs less than 1/10th that price! "Erik Olson" <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote in message news:GoGuo9.2En@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.269)

  Cathedral of Ice .Dat file now available on Brickshelf

Last year, around this time, I introduced my "Cathedral of Ice" MOC. This model proved to be quite popular and I still get requests for the .dat files to make this model. To make this process easier, I've now posted the .dat files on brickshelf at (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

brad
(score: 0.269)

  Source files now available on Brickshelf for Cathedral of Ice

Last year, around this time, I introduced my "Cathedral of Ice" MOC. This model proved to be quite popular and I still get requests for the .dat files to make this model. To make this process easier, I've now posted the .dat files on brickshelf at (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.cad.ray)

brad
(score: 0.269)

  Re: major sale on pirate island

I'm making a trip to my other local BigW (cleaned the first one out before they put the prices up) to buy 1 Fire station. If anyone wants a Pirate Island, let me know within the next 2 hours and I'll pick one up if they have any, but they should as (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.269)

  Bricktopia Park Train Station

This is the latest addition to Bricktopia. It is another train station on the far side of town. This one is significantly smaller than the primary transit terminal, but still has some interesting architectural features to it. (URL) usual, on the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

brad
(score: 0.269)

More:  Next Page >>