 Town / 4430
Re: Cathedral of Ice - In the ABS! (Posted for Brad Hamilton)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:44:07 GMT

Somebody pick me up!  I've fallen and can't get up!  Words escape me on this
MOC, so I just simply fell over, out of breath, and stunned at how small
plastic bricks can create the MAGNIFICENT, BEAUTIFUL, DETAILED, EXQUISITE,
EXTRAORDINARY, BREATH TAKING, GRAND, MAKE ME JEALOUS (WHY DON'T YOU),
STUNNING, ARTICULATE, MASTERFUL, AND SIMPLY PUT...GORGEOUS Cathedral of Ice!!!
In short, WOW!
-Robert
(EmeraldOak)