 Town / 4440
Re: Cathedral of Ice - In the ABS! (Posted for Brad Hamilton)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:24:16 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Kevin Wilson writes:

Here is the web page including pics and descriptions:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/catice.htm

oh my god i dont think i have ever seen anything as beautiful befor in my
life.  It is a fantastic structure, truly inspirational to someone who has
only just built their second house, i think i'll now have to call them cottages